The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Monday 8 August 2016

LETTERS, we get lots and lots of letters!

Dear Readers:

Terry Vaught sent in a letter to his local newspaper that has a familiar ring to it!

Now we're not sure if Terry wrote this letter, found this letter, got it from Donald Drumpf, stole it from Donald Drumpf, or is just trying to confuse everybody!

Whatever the case, here it is:

Image result for donald trump clipartI write fabulous letters. If you read all the letters I have written, you would agree. You would love them. 

Other letter writers are weak, soft and out of touch. 

I'm not like that, and I'm sure if you are reading this you aren't either.

This paper really needs great letters, and I am awesome at letter writing.

Other letter writers might attack me, but then they go away. They don't have what it takes to keep writing great letters. 

I have what it takes to write the best letters. 

Letter writers who disagree need to be punched in the face and run out of town.

I guarantee this letter will be picked as letter of the month. If it isn't picked, it will prove that this letter writing contest is rigged!

Well folks, the guy's no Shakespeare, but he sure gets his message across!


No comments: