As usual we got some good stories from Quora Digest over the past few days and this was one of the best:
If Trump wins, will the United States be feared or respected?
Here was the answer:
Plus, you are locked in a room with him.
Now, what’s the first thing that came to your mind? Is it respect? Or fear?
- immediately move 30,000 troops into Iraq with ensuing combat and deaths, causing further instability and rage in the Muslim world
- acquiesce on any action Putin wants to take in Syria
- acquiesce on any violence, sabotage or outright invasion Putin employs in the Ukraine
- acquiesce on any mischief, sabotage, cyber warfare that Putin employs on the Baltic
- remove all sanctions on Russia — the Republican Platform already calls for weakening them based on Trump’s insistence
- antagonize Iran to the point that they abrogate the Obama Iran Nuclear deal and re-start their nuclear program
- threaten wide-scale bombing of Iran and possibly carrying it out
- threatening NATO allies if they don’t pay the US billions in extortion fees
- turning Mexico even further against the US and hurting trade
- nuclear weapons use against ISIS
- step up torture of the guilty and the innocent alike