Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

What's wrong with the Republicans?

Dear readers:

This is a question that would normally require many pages of explanation, but this photograph of a republican get-together shows one of the main reasons!

(If ya have to ask why ......, don't bother!)

------------------------------

The Internet just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser folks. On top of someone sending me daily ads in Chinese I now have someone who wanted to sell me a compete list of Ophthalmologists here in Ontario, which is rather strange since I don't even know what the hell and Ophthalmologist is ......, although I can guarantee you that I will now keep an eye out for them!
Image result for ophthalmologist clipart