The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Tuesday 16 August 2016

What's wrong with the Republicans?

Dear readers:

This is a question that would normally require many pages of explanation, but this photograph of a republican get-together shows one of the main reasons!

(If ya have to ask why ......, don't bother!)

------------------------------

The Internet just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser folks. On top of someone sending me daily ads in Chinese I now have someone who wanted to sell me a compete list of Ophthalmologists here in Ontario, which is rather strange since I don't even know what the hell and Ophthalmologist is ......, although I can guarantee you that I will now keep an eye out for them!
Image result for ophthalmologist clipart





No comments: