The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Tuesday 30 August 2016

Ya can't lick this folks!

Dear Readers:

None animated GIFFolks I don't know if this is weird, disgusting or incredibly erotic, so I will let you decide for yourself!

A woman in Ocala, Florida, is hoping to lick anyone who gets in her way to get into Guinness World Records for having the world’s longest tongue.

Gerkary Bracho Blequett says her tongue measures 4.48 inches, which, if verified, would lick the 3.97-inch tongue of current record holder Nick Stoeberl.
Blequett didn’t realize her titanic tongue was a possible record-breaker until her friends dared her to do a stunt.

“I first realized it was really long when my friends wanted me to show them if I could lick my eye and I tried it and it was shocking,” she told Barcroft TV. “I was stretching it for like a week so it could get longer to see if I could touch my ear. I managed to reach my ear and I can also lick my elbow.”

However, she gets some requests on the risque side that are worthy of a tongue lashing.

None animated GIF“I don’t like the fact that some men think because I’m posting long tongue pictures they can talk to me in a sexual way,” she told Barcroft TV. “It makes me uncomfortable and it’s kind of nasty. The first thing they say is, ‘Your boyfriend should be really lucky’ and I’m like ‘I don’t have a boyfriend.’”

In order to win the longest tongue title, Blequett will have to submit an application and then have her tongue officially measured from tip to closed lip by a Guinness adjudicator.

But as jaw-dropping as Blequett’s tongue is to observers, the current record holder says he’s not licked yet.

Stoeberl told Huffington Post that he’s met Blequett and that she’s a sweet person, but points out a possible optical illusion factor.

“She’s petite except for her tongue, so it appears magnified,” he said.

Stoeberl also points out that he’s not just a one-lick pony, but a true artist.
Using the name “Lickasso,” Stoeberl specializes in tongue paintings including this recent tribute to Leonardo Da Vinci he calls the “Moaning Lisa.”



http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gerkery-bracho-blequett-longest-tongue_us_57c5b35ce4b09cd22d92c88b?section=us_weird-news

No comments: