Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! (Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective!)

My wife is right, I am anal retentive...., so now I keep a can of WD-40 next to the toilet! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!

To whom it may concern:

Well folks, I guess all the tabloids were correct after all!

After weeks, and even months of speculation, and twelve years of marriage, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are getting a divorce!

No reason was given for Brangelina's martial problems, but a spokesman said they are working out the financial details and have put all the kids up for adoption!

Image result for brangelina