The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Monday 19 September 2016

Liar, Liar, pants on fire!

To whom it may concern:

I am getting tired and wary of harping on the ills of Donald Drumpf all the time, but damnit folks, I just can't help it!

Just read this kids:

Why do I think Trump is a liar? My father is one of the most honest and honorable men I have ever encountered. A 28 year Navy Captain, charitable giver, coach of soccer and Little League teams. We often disagree on politics, but I cannot fault his integrity. I watched my entire life as he gave without asking in return. Honest to a fault. And trust me, it has cost him.
Donald Trump lied to my father. My father got in a real estate deal with Donald Trump. And Donald Trump broke every promise he could. And Donald Trump somehow walked away with all his money, and my father lost his investment.
Well, my dad may be honest, but he also doesn't back down easy. So he fought back. He gathered with a few others who Trump had also deceived in the deal, and they sued. Trump denied everything. Trump attempted to make the suit very difficult. But my dad didn't back down. And when it became clear my dad would unflinchingly ride it all the way, Trump caved. Because he knew his lies would not hold up in court.
Well, that brings forth yet another Trump lie. Remember when Trump said he "never settled" when sued? Yep, another lie. Because he settled.

Also. I ran across this graph of the 'truthiness' of statements Drumpf makes!


Over 70% of the time Trump’s statements are Mostly False, False, or Pants on Fire. If you include Half True it jumps to 86% of the time. Even if you (incorrectly) believe that Politifact is somehow biased, it is hard to conclude that Mr. Trump is not a habitual liar. (I guess technically if Mr. Trump believes the statements are true when he says them, then is isn’t lying, he’s disconnected from reality. His supporters can take comfort in that view.)

No comments: