The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Tuesday 18 October 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUCKIE!

To whom it may concern:

We always hear about rock and rollers who died before their time, (Buddy Holly, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain etc.)

Well kids, sometimes the shoe is on the other foot!

Rock n' roll pioneer Chuck Berry, who turned 90 today, celebrated his birthday by announcing that his new LP Chuck, the guitarist's first LP in 38 years, will arrive in 2017 on Dualtone Records.
Chuck, Berry's first album since 1979's Rock It, is stocked with new, original songs written, recorded and produced by the rock legend.

Berry dedicated his upcoming album to his wife of 68 years, Themetta Berry.

"This record is dedicated to my beloved Toddy," Berry said in a statement. "My darlin', I'm growing old! I've worked on this record for a long time. Now I can hang up my shoes!"



 http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/chuck-berry-marks-90th-birthday-with-first-lp-in-38-years-w445376

No comments: