Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

I was addicted to the hokey pokey, but I turned myself around! ("If it is true that humans share 44% of their DNA with bananas, then how, when, and why did it become so much more difficult to drive a stick-shift? Answer me that , eh!")

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Here's what all the fuss is about!

To whom it may concern:

Here's what all the fuss is about!

Alpha Centuari-a , Alpha Centuari-b, with Alpha Proxima circled:

The bigger dot in the circle is Alpha Proxima and the smaller dot just barely visible below it is the planet! (With today's technology it would take us tens of thousands of years to get there!)