Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

I was addicted to the hokey pokey, but I turned myself around!

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Saturday Morning Confusion # 55

To whom it may concern:

Image result for trumpWell boys and girls, I have had my fun writing abut "Don the Con Drumpf" (or just "Mr. Trumplethinskin") but it's getting to the point where I don't want to see this guy anymore on the TV, hear about him on the radio, or read about him on the Internet!

Nope: Just want him to fuck off and die, so that I never have to bother myself with him again!

(IN OTHER  WORDS, IF I EVER SEE, OR HEAR FROM HIM AGAIN, IT WILL BE TOO SOON!)

AMEN!

-----------------------------