The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 21 October 2016

The difference between a racist and a bigot!

Dear Readers:

Your ever faithful and vigilant author has had a life long aversion to stupidity, narrow mindedness and ignorance to the point where I don't even bother to debate or engage people who display these traits, but rather just try to stay as far away as possible from them. (This goes for racist tendencies as well ........., although I have to admit that although I am not a racist, I am a bigot when it comes to certain situations and conditions!)


Image result for black manWell, being an average middle-aged, white, Anglo Saxon, Protestant, semi retired and semi-serious male  ....., I do have some opinions about "who is what" and it can best be displayed with a couple of examples!

So what's the difference between a racist and and a bigot?

I like THIS guy, but, if any one of my friends or acquaintances don't like this guy, then I would have to say they are on the serious side of RACIST.

BUT!

Image result for gangstaI do have to admit that I, and a lot of people I know, do NOT like THIS guy. (And I would have to put it into the category of being a bigot, because hey, what's the matter with being a gang banger?) [sic]

So rather than getting into a whole lot of psychological bullshit, I hope these pictures are self explanatory enough that you will be able to draw a quick conclusion from them.

(I used a couple of black guys as examples here folks, but it could just as well have been a different ethnic group, religious group, or even cultural group ........, and that's why I admit to being a "culturalist" at times!)

All that being said, boys and girls, in the next post we will discuss a true RACIST who almost destroyed the American political system!



   

No comments: