Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective!

(Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Show me who your friends are!

Dear Readers:

Image result for trump supportersI have held a long term suspicion that there is something wrong with the United States of America, and while I was watching the news today they had a short clip on some of the people at a  Donald Trump rally ......., and I couldn't help but notice that each and every one of them looked just like a redneck hillbilly!

Image result for trump supportersNow don't get me wrong folks. I'm not saying that some of them looked like redneck hillbilly's ........, we're talking each and every one of the approximately 10,000 people who were there.

Image result for trump supporters

Image result for trump supporters
After making this observation, it also occurred to me that these were the people who didn't believe in evolution, thought the world was created in six days, were against abortion but would gladly kill an adult, (capital punishment) believe they have a right to carry assault rifles out in public and would be more than willing to shoot someone (preferably blacks or Muslims) under the "stand your ground" law.

While we're on the subject, these are also he people who believe in the literal truth of the bible, and are all members of the KKK.

THIS my friends, is the group that 'Don the Con' Trumplethinskin targets in his attempt to become the next president of the United States.

I think they sort of suit each other!!!