The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Tuesday 15 November 2016

Now this guy is a real snake oil [sic] salesman!.

Dear Readers:

After the article we had yesterday about a British TV weather bunny telling her viewers that it was "cold as fuck" outside it seems rather appropriate, or at least not as offensive, that we pass along this article as well!

A friend of mine, who is a bit of a sexist, (You could say he's a male chauvinist, anti-feminist, and even a misogynistic misanthropist!) sent me this article along with a nudge, nudge, wink, wink, twinkle in his eye. (Sorry Monte Python)
A woman pouring milk into a glass. A single mom of two claims she beats the flu by drinking sperm smoothies. Tracy Kiss, 29, from Buckinghamshire, puts a spoonful of her best friend’s donated semen into her drink every morning in a bid to boost her immunity.
The personal trainer, who is mom to Millicent, 9, and 4-year-old Gabriele, has previously advocated using sperm as a facial ointment.
On her bizarre beverage concoction, she said: “I’d been feeling run down and had no energy, but now I’m full of beans and my mood has improved.
“It can taste really good— depending on what my friend has been eating. My other mates think I’m strange, but I don’t give a toss.”
The guy who sent me this article now keeps a copy of it in his wallet, and I'll bet he can spin it in a whole bunch of different ways to be anything from hilarious to outright disgusting ....., but your ever humble author is not going to touch this one with a ten foot pole!

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/11/09/mom-claims-sperm-smoothies-boost-her-immunity.html

No comments: