The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Saturday 14 January 2017

Just how bad are rents in Vancouver?

Dear Friends:

I have two kids living in Vancouver and so I know how getting a decent place for an affordable rent can be, BUT ....., this guy takes the cake for inventiveness!



Now on a personal note, when I lived in Vancouver in the early 70's there was a guy I knew who's name was John Smith and he lived in a sauna!!!!!!!!

Yup, a guy he knew owned an apartment building, and he let John convert one of the two saunas (male and female) into a small apartment.

The whole thing unraveled when he got arrested one day for telling the cops his name was John Smith (true) and he lived in a sauna! (true)

He got so pissed off he moved back to Ontario.



No comments: