Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! (Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective!)

My wife is right, I am anal retentive...., so now I keep a can of WD-40 next to the toilet! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Just how bad are rents in Vancouver?

Dear Friends:

I have two kids living in Vancouver and so I know how getting a decent place for an affordable rent can be, BUT ....., this guy takes the cake for inventiveness!



Now on a personal note, when I lived in Vancouver in the early 70's there was a guy I knew who's name was John Smith and he lived in a sauna!!!!!!!!

Yup, a guy he knew owned an apartment building, and he let John convert one of the two saunas (male and female) into a small apartment.

The whole thing unraveled when he got arrested one day for telling the cops his name was John Smith (true) and he lived in a sauna! (true)

He got so pissed off he moved back to Ontario.