The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 25 January 2017

MAGGIE TRUDEAU COMES BACK TO HAUNT JUSTIN!

Dear Friends:

I have stopped following Ezra Levant and "The Rebel" as much as I used to because they are getting a bit too right wing for my tastes. (They love Donald Trump and deny climate change.)

BUT!

That doesn't mean Ezra can't come out with some pretty good zingers once in a while!

Dear Allan,

I’ve been reading Donald Trump’s books to try to get a better understanding of the new U.S. president.

In his book Trump: Surviving at the Top, he tells a bizarre story about a wild child he met, who had come to Manhattan in the 1970s to party the night away. Trump says he was shocked to discover she was the wife of a prime minister!

Trump didn’t say which prime minister. Was it Margaret Trudeau — wife of then-prime minister Pierre Trudeau
 Ezra  

Here’s my investigation:


http://www.therebel.media/


No comments: