Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! (Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective!)

My wife is right, I am anal retentive...., so now I keep a can of WD-40 next to the toilet! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

Monday, February 20, 2017

Family Day here, Presidents Day there!


Dear Readers:

While we celebrate Family Day here in Ontario people down in the States are observing "Presidents Day" with a new twist.

President Trump has made himself the recipient of  "President Trump Day" and then in recognition of the Financial, Insurance and Brokerage business, who he plans to de-regulate again with a repeal of The DoddFrank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, he is also honoring the Presidents of major banks, insurance companies and Brokerages!