The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Saturday 29 April 2017

Stick it to the Man!

Dear Friends: "Let's get things back into Perspective!"

This is a brief story about how we are all victims and stooges of "The System" and "The Man!" (My generation didn't shout "Stick it to The Man" for no reason kids!)

So here's the story:

Image result for tax time clipartI was in the hospital for two months at the beginning of 2015 due to complications from pneumonia, which included blood clots in my lungs, organs shutting down, and all sorts of mean, nasty, terrible stuff ....., to the point that when I did arrive at the Emergency department I died a couple of times, (They obviously brought me back!) was put on life support for a month, and then intensive care for another month.  (P.S. Don't let anyone tell you that pneumonia is not serious, it is ......, and kills almost as many people as cancer.)

Anyway, because I didn't work for almost two years, my credit score went from real good, to somewhere around  600, and when it came time to buy another car this spring I managed to get approved for a VW all wheel drive Tiguan that cost around $10k.

Before I picked up the car I realized that until my income became substantial and regular I shouldn't be looking at that type of vehicle, but rather something cheaper to hold me over until business picked up again! (Which it is!)

Instead, I went to a car lot where they had a 2005 Hyundai Sonata with about 120k on it and in GREAT shape for $4000 bucks including tax, license, etc.

In other words it was "on the road" for 4 grand!!!!

This time I went to my bank to get a small loan and after a credit check I found out my credit score had fallen to 550 because the first car lot had farmed out my deal to FIVE (5) different credit companies!

The bank manager was very apologetic when he said that with a credit score under 600 (550) there was no way he could approve anything for me.

This means I might be relegated to taking a bus and not working because I need a vehicle for my job!

Like I said, let's "Stick it to the Man" because he sure is sticking it to us!

No comments: