The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Thursday 18 May 2017

Don't give a shit? This will help!

Dear friends: "Let's get things back into Perspective!"

I guess I'm back to noticing all the stupid and/or surprising things that we see every day and for the most part just ignore!

Driving between London and Sarnia today I saw a roadside sign that said: "Free range manure - $5 dollars a bag!"

Image result for having a shit clipartNow I've heard of free-range chickens, and cows, and all manner of other animals, but I sure never heard of 'free-range manure' before!

Oh shit? 

Yes ..........., and lot's of it!!!!!!!!

No comments: