The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 12 May 2017

I would gladly pay you Tuesday or a hamburger today!

Dear Friends: "Let's get things back into Perspective!"

Well, coming back to B.C. crosses another thing off my bucket list.

I will get into all the pro's and cons of life La La Land (Canadian version) at a later date when I am comfortably seated at my desk back home, but suffice it to say they are absolutely right when they say that you can "never go back home again."

The Vancouver I knew thirty or forty years ago doesn't exist anymore, much the same as the Toronto I knew thirty or forty years ago. (Although I will admit that Vancouver is incredibly beautiful!)

That's why London Ontario is so comfortable ........., it's much the same as the other two cities were back then ......, big enough for all the amenities, and still small enough and cheap enough to live a half decent life.

Much like the three bears,  London is not too small like Sarnia, nor too big and expensive like T.O or Vancouver ....., it's just right.

We wanted to go out to supper last night and my sister was mentioning this place, and that place, and every place in town that had reputation for being a bit "classy" so she could impress her out-of-town visitors (us) when I happened to mention the place right across the road from her house ......, AND THIS IS WHAT WE FOUND!

















Needless to say the ambience was great, the food was delicious, and the prices were reasonable ......, plus we only had to walk about 75 meters!

No comments: