The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Saturday 20 May 2017

Saturday Morning Confusion about Trumpy!

Dear Friends: "Let's get things back into Perspective!"

Since I was out West two weeks for my daughter's wedding I didn't keep up with any Trump news and this probably saved me a lot of confusion, aggravation, and quite possibly a lot of headaches! (I'm not the only one Drumpf affects that way!)

Image result for donald trump clipartSince I was so far "behind the times" I decided to sit down this morning and do a little catching up on everyone's main source of entertainment this past year ...., but when I started to contemplate, categorize, and quantify Don the Con Trumplethinskin's sins and omissions I found myself in the curious position of not knowing where to start!!!!!

Look folks, there is just so much shit that has happened in the two weeks I was away that it might take a bit of time for my brain to sort out all the facts and figures of Donald's crime's and misdemeanors.

What I mean is that two weeks worth of this stuff does not lend itself to an easy categorization of "what the hell is going on," [sic] and I find myself at a surprising lose of words in making any sense of it all!

Since this is a long weekend in both Canada and the United States I might just sit back and meditate on the implications of his recent actions and proclamations to see if I have any "eureka" moments on "what the hell is the matter with this guy!" (Actually I have reached a preliminary conclusion about the mental state of  Donald J Trump, but I am going to keep it to myself since I don't want to get sued!!!)

On a side note here, I did catch a few comments on Friday from that big, disgusting fat fuck Rush Limburger that the Democrats are trying to pull off a "silent coup!" 

Friday on his nationally syndicated radio show, Rush Limbaugh questioned the motives of the numerous investigations into President Donald Trump and his alleged ties to the Russian government.
 
Limburger said despite the lack of evidence of such ties, there are these investigations underway and that it goes beyond incompetence, which he called a “silent coup.”

He went on to criticize former FBI Director James Comey, who he suggested exhibited odd behavior regarding his interactions with Trump.



Folks: The really scary part of all this is that Trump's base of supporters actually believe all this shit! (Which doesn't say much for the intelligence level of a certain percentage of American voters!)

Allan

No comments: