The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 12 May 2017

The demise of Donald J. Trump!

Dear Friends: "Let's get things back into perspective!"

I have expressed different thoughts about how I think Don the Con Trumplethinskin will meet his political demise and it has ranged anywhere from getting shot by a deranged member of the N.R.A. to being bounced out by the courts or impeached by congress, (or however that works) BUT, I just had a much better idea where the men in white coats come with a butterfly net, shave his head, and then put a straight jacket on him ......, so they can deliver him to the local nut house!

Yup, I would pay good money to see that one!!!!!


No comments: