The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Monday 19 June 2017

Brad Pitt gets dumped again!

Dear Friends: "Let's get things back into perspective!"

As any regular reader of this blog knows I don't do fluff and Hollywood gossip a la 'The National Enquirer,' but this situation just came up and it confirms a lot of suspicions I had about Angelina Jolie right from the get-go!

Image result for brad and angelina clipartWhen Brad Pitt and Angelina split up I still pictured Brad as a sort of Johnny Carson clone. By that I mean he came from the mid-west and seems to have his feet planted firmly on the ground ....., in spite of the Hollywood influence.

Angelina, on the other hand, was a Hollywood brat as she was growing up, and engaged in some rather weird and disturbing things over the years like that feud with her father, carrying Billy Bob Thornton's blood around with her in a vial, and all sorts of other shit that made me wonder about her mental state.

I won't go into too many other details except to say that she did something on the weekend that confirmed all the nasty things I heard and thought about her!

Brad had made arrangements to have his kids over for Father's Day, and he was going to have a mid-west tradition of a backyard barbecue and a few games of paintball with the kids ......., except while he was at home firing up the barbie Angelina was at L.A. airport boarding a private plane to take all the kids to ETHIOPIA!

Brad was left standing at home alone with a chef's hat and apron on, a a puzzled look on his face as he kept checking his watch and wondering where everybody was!

Yup, he should've stuck with Jennifer!

The way I see it anyway!

P.S. Since I wrote this article word has leaked out that it might be "fake news" or "Alt News" and as usual now I don't know what to believe ......, except that it hasn't changed my impression of Angelina.

No comments: