The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Tuesday 20 June 2017

If I Ruled the World # 4: An English Common Market!

Dear Friends: "Let's get things back into perspective!"

Image result for king clipart
I was answering a question on the Quora website about which countries would be the most logical places to form a union.

My reply was that although I had been in favour of merging Canada and the United States into one country back when I was much younger, the thought of doing so now did not look so appealing at all.

But, this idea  obviously kept churning in the back of my mind and before I knew it ....., VOILA!

Why don't we form some sort of a union like the E.U between the "Five Eyes!" (United States, Canada. Britain. Australia, New Zealand.)

First of all ...., Britain is getting out of the E.U. anyway, we all speak English, have great economies, shared values, common strategic interests and the union would be global in reach and impact. (That is, if anyone wanted to join up with the United States at this time!)

Just an idle thought folks, but something that deserves further consideration and debate!

The way I see it anyway!

No comments: