The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Tuesday 6 June 2017

Obama a breath of fresh air in Montreal!

Dear Friends: "Let's get things back into Perspective!:

Former President Barack Obama gave a speech to 6000 people at the Montreal Board of Trade this afternoon and folks, I gotta tell ya that he brought a tear to my eye!  You cannot imagine how buoyed and uplifted my spirits were to hear someone give a sane and sensible speech again.

It doesn't even matter what he talked about kids, the mere fact that we got coherent sentences from the guy brought back joyful memories of a bygone era! (2016)

Needless to say I don't have a video of the speech yet because the American Networks weren't even interested enough to mention Obama's visit, let alone broadcast it, so you'll just have to take my word for it that it was fantastic!





No comments: