The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 25 June 2017

SOLAR WALL?

As regular readers to this blog will know I am involved in the sale and distribution of solar systems and electric vehicle charging stations, so this tweet from the guy I get all my supplies from hit the nail right on the head!
A solar wall?

Now the details are out that he actually has the "Mexican SUN" pay for his wall.

I am not sure if his advisers told him that solar panels have to be installed on a south facing wall which would be on the Mexican side, I wonder what his next plans are on how to guard them against vandalism and theft.

Here is another business opportunity for us to develop shatter proof solar panels which withstand the impact of high powered rifle bullets.

(Or should I say I got a charge out of it!)

No comments: