The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 7 July 2017

Mother Nature?

Dear Friends: "Let's get things back into perspective here!"

It was last Sunday morning when I was sitting at my computer with the window open and all was quiet and peaceful ...., that I noticed something strange!

The sun had just come up and not a sound was to be heard, even the birds were sleeping in and only making an occasional peep, so I had occasion to savour the peace and quiet of nature as the day slowly began.

Then:

I noticed a sound, barely audible, of something resembling a low hum, that seemed to pervade the very air around me.

Not knowing what it was I could only imagine that it was the sound of Mother Nature herself as the morning breeze gently whispered through the trees.

 Image result for mother nature

Or perhaps it was the distant vibration of the planet itself as we slowly revolved around the sun!

Not being able to make any sense of it I continued to listen for quite a few minutes and imagined all sorts of strange and wonderful reasons for this barely audible symphony of life around me.

It was only after about ten minutes, when the sound abruptly stopped ......, that I realized it was the hum of a distant air-conditioner that had so enthralled me!

Goodbye fantasies!


No comments: