Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

I was addicted to the hokey pokey, but I turned myself around!

Monday, August 7, 2017

Man loses B.C. home to wildfire 1 year after losing home in Fort McMurray fire!

Boy have we got an unfortunate 'loser of the day' for ya today kids!

An Alberta man who lost his home in last year’s wildfire in Fort McMurray has had another stroke of incredibly bad luck, losing a second house to raging forest fires in British Columbia.

“Not that there's ever a good time to have a fire, but this is most definitely the worst time,” Jason Schurman told CTV Edmonton. “It’s a bit much and my wife was literally (saying), ‘This is just like last year -- this is getting ridiculous.’”

Today Schurman’s homes are little more than charred foundations.
Homelost
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/man-loses-b-c-home-to-wildfire-1-year-after-losing-home-in-fort-mcmurray-fire-1.3536516