Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

I was addicted to the hokey pokey, but I turned myself around!

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Trump will start a war to deflect from Mueller investigation!

Dear Friends: "Let's get things back into perspective here!"

First of all, I don't know why no one else has come to this realization!

I was also going to write all sorts of neat stuff about how Don the Con Trumplethinskin would start a war no matter what the cost in lives and money just to take the heat off all the other shit he's causing! (All this because he is so much of a psycho that risking the lives of millions of people doesn't matter ….., the only thing that matters to him is his own self-interest!)

I said I was going to ........., but then I looked at the title of this post, and realized that nothing more need be said!!!!!!!


The Way I see it anyway!

Allan W Janssen