The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Thursday 10 August 2017

Trump will start a war to deflect from Mueller investigation!

Dear Friends: "Let's get things back into perspective here!"

First of all, I don't know why no one else has come to this realization!

I was also going to write all sorts of neat stuff about how Don the Con Trumplethinskin would start a war no matter what the cost in lives and money just to take the heat off all the other shit he's causing! (All this because he is so much of a psycho that risking the lives of millions of people doesn't matter ….., the only thing that matters to him is his own self-interest!)

I said I was going to ........., but then I looked at the title of this post, and realized that nothing more need be said!!!!!!!


The Way I see it anyway!

Allan W Janssen




No comments: