The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Monday 4 December 2017

Can't see the forest for the trees!

Dear Friends: "Let's get things back into perspective!"

I don't know why this never occurred to me before today, and I'm not sure if it means absolutely nothing ....., or is really important.  

Here goes!

Why was Russia so intent on Trump winning the U.S. election that they went to all that trouble we are now hearing about to get him elected......, IF NOBODY THOUGHT TRUMP WOULD WIN THE ELECTION UNTIL THE VERY NIGHT OF THE ELECTION? (Remember, nobody in their right mind thought Drumpf would win!)

Does that make sense?

The way I see it anyway!
********************

 

No comments: