The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 24 January 2018

What's that got to do with trade?

Dear Friends: A lot of other people are starting to wade in on this subject but I thought I might as well get my two cents worth in because it's right in line with what I normally complain about!

Why on earth would the government try and include human rights, women's' rights, indigenous rights and environmental issues in any trade deals with other countries? 

We're talking trade here kids, not some esoteric, politically correct and idealistic isssue that has nothing to do with national commerce! 

As usual this is political correctness run wild......., and I'm going to place the blame at the feet of the millenials where it belongs!

The way I see it anyway!
*******************

No comments: