The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 26 January 2018

You're FIRED!

Dear Friends: I am hesitant to say this might be the straw that breaks the camels back because we have been disappointed so many times before.

Word just came out that Donald Trumplethinskin ordered White House Counsel to fire Mueller way back in June, but he refused, so nothing more was done!

BUT: The press is saying that telling someone to do something is the same as actually doing it, so Don the Con is in a deep pile of doo-doo!

Needless to say Network News is all over this with MSNBC and CNN talking about NOTHING else, while Fox News is talking about ANYTHING else that they can think of to divert attention away from this mess!

It's going to be an interesting wseekend folks, but since I've been disappointed so many times before I'm not going to get my hopes up!

The way I see it anyway!
*******************


No comments: