The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Saturday 17 March 2018

Is he is, or is he isn't?

Dear Friendss: I was idly looking over some previous posts for my next book when I realized that at one time or another I have angered and upset everyone that reads these pages because of stuff I have written, and at other times delighted everyone with my comments and observations........, just not at the same time! This made me keenly aware that you can't please everyone all the time,  you can't please some people at any time, you can't please anyone at anytime, and you can't please no one all the time! 

SO!

Am I secretly trying to aleniate everyone all the time, or please most people most of the time, or please some people some of the time? I will leave it up to you to decide, but remember, we can't always agree on everything all the time, and we surely won't disagree on everything most of the time,  but we will agree on most things most of the time!

The way I see it anyway!

***********************

No comments: