The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 16 May 2018

Go figure!



Dear Friends: Your long standing author and occasional sleuth has a problem and perhaps you could help me solve it!

I mentioned a few weeks ago that in order to keep my mind active (and also because I like it) I play computer 'free cell' every day and have done so for years. This adds up to thousands of games over time and there is something I noticed that has me wondering.

When I wrote about this the last time I thought that maybe there was some mathematical rule I wasn't aware of because while playing the game I would have winning and losing streaks even though it all averaged out every time in the long run.

Today I realized that there might be a second explanation for these streaks as well.
Image result for playing a computer game clipart
Could it be my brain itself?

Maybe on some days I'm just a better player or worse player and this accounts for the erratic results I get on the scoreboard.

So here's my problem!

Which is it?

Or is it both?

No comments: