The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 11 May 2018

It just goes to show ya never can tell!

Dear Friends: With all the talk about everybody buying stuff over the internet, I your progressive  reporter and author, thought he would get in the game too........, so I saw a pair of shoes I would like to buy! (I had seen them for seventy bucks before, but since I didn't buy them at the time they sent me an ad today for forty bucks!)

I like the shoes and they seemed stylish and expensive looking but I thought I had better run them by 'The Mrs. Herself,' who took one look at them and said: "They look cheap!"

This is what they looked like:

I still think they look good no matter what she says, but I now know better than to buy them!

The way I see it anyway!
*******************

No comments: