The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Tuesday 3 July 2018

Remember WKRP?

Dear Friends: I alway enjoyed watching "WKRP in Cincinnati" (1978 - 1982) and I remember everybody saying how gorgeous Loni Anderson was........

 Image result for wkrp

I always like women who had a more natural look so I kept thinking that Jan Smithers was the really pretty one on the show..........!





















Matter of fact even without any face lifts or any of that other hollywood stuff she still looks great:

(By the way she's 69 years old today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN!)

The way I see it anyway!
********************

No comments: