The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Tuesday 24 July 2018

Why did the chicken cross MY road?

Dear Fiends: I realize that all the big web-sites keep tabs on me all the time, and I don't really mind as long as they don't become too intrusive and start demanding stuff from me!

Well, that might be about to change. I have no idea where they got this information from, or where they thought I might be interested in this subject, but over the past week I have been barraged with ads for backyard chicken coups


The Eglu Cube is quite possibly the easiest and best coop for keeping a backyard flock.

 Omlet Chicken Fencing for free ranging hens in your garden without them wandering off.

Now I don't think I look like a chicken breeding type of guy but these ads are getting quite intrusive and I wish they would stop because not only don't I know why the chicken crossed the road......., I don't know why it had to come over to my side!

The way I see it anyway!
*******************
Image result for chicken clipart
 

No comments: