The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Saturday 17 November 2018

Saturday Morning Confusion about voting!

Dear Friends: I recently phoned Rogers cable to make a change to my service and instead of the usual questions about my date of birth, address, etc. they just went right into my account and started to make the changes.

Confused, I asked if they needed any info from me and the guy on the phone said: "No sire, we just installed a new 'speech recognition' program and as soon as you talk the machine knows who you are and give us all your account information!"

NOW, the reason for this short story is as follows:

The election process in the States is a mess, to say the least, with every State using their own method of counting ballots..... from mail in, to written ballots, to computer ballots, to some other type of machine ballots, to  throwing bones to find out who to vote for! [sic]

With all these different types of balloting, depending on which State you live in, it's no wonder the electoral system in the U.S. of A. is so confusing and complicated. With this in mind why don't they go to that voice recognition program, or face recognition, or thumbprint recognition like they have on the I Pad.

This way you could vote as often as necessary on national, state and municipal matters with no fears of voter fraud and/or loss of damaged ballots.

Makes sense to me!

The way I see it anyway!
Image result for voting clipart

No comments: