The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 13 February 2019

What Wall?

Dear Friends:

The older I get the less sense things seem to make to me! I can't quite figure out if I'm getting smarter of dumber..... but I can tell you with 100% certainty that when I was a young man in my twenties things were a lot more certain and straightforward even though I was nowhere near as smart as I am now.

That old saying that you get smarter with age is very evident to me even though the more knowledgeable I get the less things seem to make sense! Matter of fact I'm almost at the stage where nothing seems to make any sense at all even though I have never been as smart as I have been this past year.

Example:

I'm still hearing all sorts of stories about the need to build more walls in the southern States when evidence seems to suggest that more people than ever are going back to Mexico than are trying to get into the United States.

On top of this I heard a Senator from North Dakota talk about the need for more security on the Canadian border which struck me as rather odd. First of all this woman was a DEMOCRAT, not a Republican, and second is the fact that the border IS very porous in North Dakota (and also in Vermont) but all the traffic is going NORTH into Canada............ not the other way around!

Finally, we can't forget about the wall they put up in Berlin back in the sixties which was designed to keep people IN instead of OUT........ because I think that's what they are trying to do in the United States as well........ they just aren't telling anyone!!!!!

The way I see it anyway!
 Image result for the wall


No comments: