The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 23 June 2019

Saturday Morning Confusion on a Sunday!

Dear Friends:

I was listening to the Sunday morning edition of Meet the Press with Chuck Todd today as he interviewed Don the Con and it struck me that anything Drumpf said, as far as he was concerned, was the absolute truth because that was the way he saw it!

It didn't matter that anyone else saw it totally different and knew he was full of shit..... he just continued as if nothing was wrong because he also knew that his BASE would believe anything he said!

Don't believe ME?
Drumpf, during one of the questions, came right out and said: "As far as the economy is concerned.... it was in shambles when I took over..... but we soon got it back in shape!"
 At this point I did one of those classic "coffee came back up thru my nose" bits..... and when I stopped coughing I had to come and write this article.

And that's the way I see it anyway!


No comments: