The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 14 February 2020

How can they stop train traffic just because they have a reservation?

Dear Friends:

I have resisted commenting about this subject for a few weeks now because every time I mention Indians I get myself upset..... and I'm supposed to keep my blood pressure down!

More bullshit with pipelines in B.C. and this time some Indians are promising to shut the entire country down!

Oh, not the mainstream tribes who own the land that the pipelines will go through..... they're cool because they got a big whack of money from the feds....., but the "hereditary chiefs of the Wet’suwet’en" didn't get their taste, and now they're pissed! (Hence the blockade of the train tracks!)

As of 5 o'clock this afternoon, all rail traffic came to a halt across Canada because of blockades in B.C. and Ontario. (What's Ontario got to do with pipelines in B.C?)

The reason I'm writing this is that 'The Mrs. Herself' is going to Toronto to have lunch with her kids on the holiday Monday, (Family Day) and now that there's no train service I will have to drive her!  

What makes this such a pain in the ass is that she doesn't like driving on the 401 (or with me) anyway......... and the train is a much more comfortable way for her to travel! 

Maybe I'll go and start a blockade of the Indian Reservations.... and not let anyone in or out for a few months! See how they like it!

The way I see it anyway!



No comments: