The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 4 October 2009

Dawkins dresses up? Or, what a drag it is getting up!

Seems like that well known scientist, atheist and author Richard Dawkins has been making news lately that he would rather be sweep under the carpet.

<-- The research department here at Perspective has heard vague rumours over the last few months that Dr. Dawkins has a little hobby on the side, where he dresses as a woman and then parades around the streets of London to see if anyone catches on! Now I and my staff were immediately skeptical of this rumour, and even though I don't agree with Dr. Dawkins preaching of atheism with the same fervor that the best Baptist preacher can muster for his faith, I wouldn't want to seriously malign Richard in any way. Even when we got this picture sent to us annonymously I suspected that it was all a hoax and someone just noticed the resemblance and ran with it from there! -->

I just can't imagine Dr. Dawkins dressing up in drag and then parading around in public. (Although who would have thought anything about J. Edgar Hoover eh!)

Be that as it may, though I might disagree with the professor on some things, I do have a lot of respect for him and owe him a debt of gratitude for his work on "Memes," which gave me a lot of insight into some ideas I was working on for my own book!

Just to be on the safe side, I heard a rumour (unsubstantiated) that Dr. Dawkins categorically denied he ever dressed in drag.

He was reported to have said: "I swear to God that was not me!"

Just so you know!

Your humble scribe;
Allan W Janssen

(P.S. Someone wrote in to say that the girl might be Dawkins daughter! That would certainly explain the resemblance.))

Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know......!) and is available as an E-Book H E R E! and H E R E! And as a paperback H E R E ! and H E R E !

No comments: