The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Tuesday 4 January 2011

High school teacher faces sex charges! Guilty or not?

I am writing this for two reasons today!

The first is that a story always seems more important when it happens in you own back yard.

The second is that I have some serious concerns about the nature of this story, which we shall address at the end of the article!
By QMI Agency

ST. THOMAS, Ont. - A longtime local high school teacher has been charged with several sex-related crimes dating back to 1983. Frederick Tyndall, 63, of Central Elgin, Ont., was arrested Saturday by Elgin OPP and charged with four counts of sexual assault, two counts of gross indecency, one count of anal intercourse and two counts of sexual exploitation.

The Parkside Collegiate teacher was handed over to Huron OPP and appeared in Goderich Provincial Court on New Year's Day and remanded into custody.

Huron OPP say Tyndall is accused of assaults against a child — a boy — in South Huron, Huron County, London, St. Thomas and Parry Sound between 1983 and 1993. Police say the assaults involved a single complainant. OPP Const. Joanna Van Mierlo said the complainant contacted Huron OPP and the charges will be dealt with in that jurisdiction.

Richard Hoffman, spokesman for the Thames Valley District School board, confirmed Tyndall has been suspended with pay while the case is before the court.

Tyndall has taught at Parkside more than 20 years.

Police say the investigation continues.
Here's the rub, kids!

I don't know if this guy is guilty or not and to be perfectly honest, I couldn't care less. That's up to the courts to decide!

Plus! I don't know the first thing about the case.

BUT! Any time I hear a story like this where the accusations are from twenty or thirty years ago, your humble author starts to think that there is something wrong.

Or someone has an agenda!

I am not saying that's the case here bunky, oh no! I don't want to get sued, or have someone drive by and throw a rock through my front window!

The point is, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is wondering this..........., why did it take them so long to complain when it all happened such a long time ago!

Now I'm a bit of a procrastinator myself, but if someone touched my junk, and it bothered me that much, I would be at the cops door the same day, not seventeen years later folks!!!!!!!!!

See what I mean?

There could be a valid reason why it took so long to expose this guy, (pardon the pun) but I'll be damned if I can guess what it is!

Your "Don't touch my junk" scribe;

Allan W Janssen

No comments: