NO, they should NOT legalize pot!
Yes, they SHOULD criminalize tobacco!
Let me explain.
I smoked pot back in the sixties, but never liked it because it gave me panic attacks.
imagesCAZGADVCPlus,  pot is as bad, or worse, for your lungs as tobacco smoke.So it presents the same long term health risks.
With this knowledge, why should we make pot legal when we should be outlawing tobacco!
THAT’S RIGHT KIDS, MAKE ‘EM BOTH ILLEGAL!
(The only thing is, neither one would be illegal to possess………………………………………., just to sell!)

On a side note here, first the picture at the top would be more appropriate for MDA (Ecstasy) than pot ..............! (It was quite the rage in Toronto back in the late sixties, and early seventies.)

SPEAKING OF MDA, I just read a report that said prolonged use of Ecstasy (MDA) leads to short term memory loss.  Just another thing to add to the list of why I can't remember shit! [Near as I can figure the memory lose started in 1969 around the time of Woodstock  ;>) ]