Dear Readers:

You might hear me bitch and complain about the snow here in Southern Ontario, and lament about how I should have stayed in B.C. those many years ago, BUT!

Take that with a grain of salt kids! (Get it, salt……………. for the sidewalks and roads!)

I might complain a lot, but deep down I’m just glad I don’t live in the Maritimes!

imagesThose poor people have been getting about one storm a week for months now!

I already told you about Stephenville, and a few other towns in Newfoundland that have totally disappeared under a blanket of snow, and might never be found again!

Well if this keeps up bunky, Newfoundland, P.E.I. and parts of Nova Scotia might just slip into the sea and drift away like some giant icebergs!

Bet the people down East are wondering what happened to Global Warming!