I ran across this today and found it interesting…………….., tell ya why in a minute!
 A racist is someone who believes in the superiority of one race over another, or who acts differently (usually negatively) towards a person or a group of people because of their race. An example would be a member of the Ku Klux Klan, who espouse the superiority of the white race.
A bigot is a blinkered, narrow-minded person, usually also very intolerant and unable to see anyone else’s point of view. People can be bigoted about things that have nothing to do with race, for example, religion or sexual orientation. A prime example would be Archie Bunker from the old television sitcom “All in the Family.”
All racists are bigots, but by no means are all bigots racist. That is, a racist is a bigot against a particular race or every race except for his/hers.
Now since I don’t like people that are  naturally ignorant,  (e.g. “low life’s”) religious fanatics, extremists, “know-it-alls,” and generally irritating people, I can proudly state that I am NOT a racist…., just a bigot!
Matter of fact, the older I get, the more I am starting to feel like Archie Bunker. (The more I’m starting to look like him too!)
Your “a hundred years from now, what the hell difference will it make” reporter;
Allan W Janssen