The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Tuesday 30 July 2013

Death by cop!

 Death by cop!

image


I don’t know how this is going to turn out, but one thing is for sure boys and girls, the whole thing stinks!
sammy-yatimUnless I am severely mistaken, the video looks as if the guy on the streetcar is being executed by a cop standing OUTSIDE of the car.
(As I watch the video…….., I  see  ONLY the suspect inside the streetcar, while everybody mills around in front and at the side, all the while yelling at him to “drop the knife!”)
Then, for some strange reason, (He didn’t drop it?) one of the cops standing in front of the streetcar shoots the kid three times, and while he is laying on the floor, he pops the guy another six times just to make sure he’s dead!

This, my friends, is an execution, and that cop should be charged!


No comments: