The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Saturday 20 June 2015

Another Saturday Morning Confusion!

Dear Readers, I got the fifteen biggest promises made by Donald Trump this week, and I am rather confused about just how seriously deluded this guy is!

Image result for donald trump-"I don't need anybody's money ... I'm using my own money, I'm not using the lobbyists, I'm not using donors, I don't care. I'm really rich."
-"The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else's problems."
-"Nobody would be tougher on ISIS than Donald Trump. Nobody."
Image result for donald trump -"When Mexico sends its people they're not sending their best ... They're sending people that have lots of problems ... They are bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists."
-"I have so many websites, I have them all over the place, I hire people, they do a website, it costs me $3."
Image result for donald trump-"Obamacare really kicks in in 2016. Obama's going to be out playing golf, he might even be on one of my courses. I would invite him ... I have the best courses in the world."
-"I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created. I will bring back our jobs from China, from Mexico, from Japan, from so many places. I'll bring back our jobs and I'll bring back our money."
Image result for donald trump -"How stupid are our leaders? How stupid are the politicians to allow this to happen? How stupid are they?"
-"I'm a free trader, but the problem is you need really talented people to negotiate for you ... But we have people that are stupid."
-"I'm not saying they are stupid ... I like China ... I love China ... Their leaders are much smarter than our leaders."
Image result for donald trump-"Saudi Arabia, without us, is gone. They're gone."
-"I'm proud of my net worth, I've done an amazing job ... The total is $8,737,540,000 US. I'm not doing that to brag, because you know what, I don't have to brag."
-"I think I am a nice person. People that know me like me. Does my family like me? I think so ... I think I'm actually a very nice person."
Image result for donald trump-"I promise I will never be in a bicycle race. That I can tell you."
-"Sadly the American dream is dead. But if I get elected president, I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before and we will make America great again."

 DONALD .......,YOU'RE FIRED! -Ed.

No comments: