The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 17 June 2015

If we had never moved to Canada

When I was born my Dutch father and German mother decided to emigrate to Canada because Germany, and most of Europe, was decimated by WW11.

Canada was the world of opportunity that everyone over there dreamed about, and when we got permission to move here my parents thought we had won the lottery!

Well my, my. How things have changed in the last few years! 

If Germany were still my home instead of Canada I would...



(I have to admit that my dad wanted to go to the United States first, but the line was too long, so they settled for Canada. Didn't make much difference for me though because the States would have tried to draft me during the Viet Nam era ...., and I would still have ended up in Canada!!!!!)

No comments: