Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective!

(Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

Friday, July 24, 2015

Dinner is served!

Folks I don't know why this is becoming such a trend on the Internet, but all my friends and relatives are posting pictures of what they ordered when they go out for a meal. (Since I don't see the point to all this I am doing it under protest because "The Mrs. Herself" told me to!)
Image result for kentucky fried chicken
We went to the local cafe here in Byron and I ordered  some chicken pieces in a special sauce and grilled gourmet Kentucky style, along with a continental salad, potatoes,  a roll,  macaroni salad and some of the house's home made gravy.  (I took the picture before my beer wine arrived, but I think you get the idea!)