The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 24 July 2015

Dinner is served!

Folks I don't know why this is becoming such a trend on the Internet, but all my friends and relatives are posting pictures of what they ordered when they go out for a meal. (Since I don't see the point to all this I am doing it under protest because "The Mrs. Herself" told me to!)
Image result for kentucky fried chicken
We went to the local cafe here in Byron and I ordered  some chicken pieces in a special sauce and grilled gourmet Kentucky style, along with a continental salad, potatoes,  a roll,  macaroni salad and some of the house's home made gravy.  (I took the picture before my beer wine arrived, but I think you get the idea!)

No comments: