The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 22 June 2016

The horror of it all!

Image result for horror clipart
- I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.”

-  I can’t move, breathe, speak or hear and it’s so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead.

-  I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I though it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

Image result for horror clipart-  She wondered why she was casting two shadows. After all, there was only a single light bulb.

-  The grinning face stared at me from the darkness beyond my bedroom window. .......... I live on the 14th floor.

 -  I just saw my reflection blink.

-  My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help.

Image result for horror clipart- I was having a pleasant dream when what sounded like hammering woke me. After that, I could barely hear the muffled sound of dirt covering the coffin over my own screams.

-  I was stoned. And Taco Bell was closed.


-  Nurse’s Note: Born 7 pounds 10 ounces, 18 inches long, 32 fully formed teeth. Silent, always smiling.

-  I always thought my cat had a staring problem, she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.

AND ONE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!

- Once I had a nightmare that I was in jail ....., and when I woke up, I WAS!

No comments: