Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! (Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective!)
My wife is right, I am anal retentive...., so now I keep a can of WD-40 next to the toilet! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
The horror of it all!
- I can’t move, breathe, speak or hear and it’s so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead.
- I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I though it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.
- She wondered why she was casting two shadows. After all, there was only a single light bulb.
- The grinning face stared at me from the darkness beyond my bedroom window. .......... I live on the 14th floor.
- I just saw my reflection blink.
- My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help.
- I was having a pleasant dream when what sounded like hammering woke me. After that, I could barely hear the muffled sound of dirt covering the coffin over my own screams.
- I was stoned. And Taco Bell was closed.
- Nurse’s Note: Born 7 pounds 10 ounces, 18 inches long, 32 fully formed teeth. Silent, always smiling.
- I always thought my cat had a staring problem, she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.
AND ONE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!
- Once I had a nightmare that I was in jail ....., and when I woke up, I WAS!