Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

I was addicted to the hokey pokey, but I turned myself around!

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sunday Morning Funnies # 62

Dear Readers:

Image result for R2 D2It is with great sadness that I have to announce the death of beloved movie character R2-D2.

Born a long time ago in a Galaxy far, far away, R2-D2 (Also known by the stage name Kenny Baker) passed away at the age of 82 from an undisclosed illnesses this weekend.  (Although there are rumours he suffered from a degradation of his flux capacitor!)

A funeral service will be conducted on Monday, and his remains will be put on display at Stanford university in their technology department.

-----------------------------------

In keeping with the mood of the occasion we have some science jokes for you!





 


AND FINALLY
.